Saturday, June 17, 2023

Remember All of the Lord's Benefits

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits. 
He pardons all your iniquities; He heals all your ills. 
He redeems your life from destruction; 
He crowns you with kindness and compassion.
PSALM 103 : 2 - 4



Father in heaven, You have given me so much benefits and made me who I am and what I am today. You alone can make me the person you wanted me to be. All that I am is all because of You. 

Never have You look upon my sins but on the great and unconditional love You have for me as your child in Christ. Forgive me Lord for the times that I fell under the temptations to commit sin. Heal me of this illness or iniquities so that I will no longer experience any guilt and keep me under the shelter of Your love. May I consistently walk in Your way that will lead me to the land You have promised. 

Each day, You constantly save me from any form of harm or danger. Your kindness and compassion is always upon me in everything I do. Truly You work for good to those who love You. I am just very thankful that You are always with me to take care of me and be in full control of my concerns. Thank you for always finding me whenever I am lost in this world that is full of sin. 

All these benefits were made possible by your grace and steadfast love for me. I love you so much and I will continue to bless you for all eternity.

With much love and thanksgiving, I humbly pray in Jesus Name. Amen.